High-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals can now enjoy the true art of travel thanks to a collaboration between private jet operator Luxaviation and Art de Vivre, a global collection of the finest private designer villas and chalets for rental.
Launching on World Design Day 2018, the partnership also reveals access to three exclusive properties new to the Art de Vivre collection for summer 2018: the contemporary Domaine de L’Ansa, tucked away in the secluded hills of Super Cannes on the Côte d’Azur; the historic Gordon Castle, set in the heart of Speyside in the Highlands of Scotland; and the minimalist Can Dos Rocas, looking over the serene west coast of Ibiza.
Patrick Hansen, CEO, Luxaviation Group, says: “Bringing together the art of travel, the philosophy that underpins the Art de Vivre brand, with Luxaviation’s elite private jet service is a natural evolution of our customer offering. Luxaviation and Art de Vivre share the values of impeccable service standards rooted in the personal touch. We are delighted to be able to extend these exceptional properties to our customers.”
Julie Gauthier, Founder & Director, Art de Vivre, adds: “Art de Vivre’s properties are authentic and creative. Each has a bespoke art or design element whether it’s in the architecture of the home, the designer behind the project or its private art collection. Every villa, chalet and private estate is refreshingly different, reflective of our passion for world class design.
“Our clients tend to be c-suite executives, heads of state and well-known personalities. We pride ourselves on providing the ideal space for them to unwind with family and friends. With Luxaviation, we can offer carefully curated luxury with a personal touch throughout their trip: from home to property in utmost comfort.” The move follows a successful two-year partnership between ExecuJet, part of the Luxaviation Group, and Art de Vivre. On today’s World Design Day, Luxaviation is extending the collaboration to make the properties available to customers who fly onboard its global fleet, which includes 270 private aviation aircraft and 50 helicopters worldwide.
To fly to one of Art de Vivre’s three new properties this summer, Luxaviation has provided the following cost estimates:
Gordon Castle, Speyside
- To fly from London Luton to Inverness in an Embraer Legacy 600 (seats up to 13) costs from £27,240 return with Luxaviation.
Flight time: 1hr 30min
- To fly from London Luton to Inverness in a Cessna Citation XLS (seats up to nine) costs from £17,900 return with Luxaviation.
Flight time: 1hr 25min
- Gordon Castle sleeps up to 18 people. The restoration of the estate, replete with touches of 21st century comfort, has been sympathetically designed to fit the original 15th century tower, which stands at the centre of the property. Gordon Castle features eight bedrooms, a drawing room, a study, a billiard room and two reception rooms. Guests are looked after by the property’s resident gourmet chef and served in the Castle’s grand dining room. Gordon Castle has developed into one of the finest sporting estates in Scotland, with opportunities for fishing, deer stalking and grouse shooting. Transfers arranged.
Domaine de L’Ansa, Super Cannes
- To fly from London Luton to Cannes in an Embraer Legacy 600 (seats up to 13) costs from £33,260 return with Luxaviation.
Flight time: 2hrs
- To fly from London Luton to Cannes in a Cessna Citation XLS (seats up to nine) costs from £24,300 return with Luxaviation.
Flight time: 2hrs
- Domaine de L’Ansa is set on one of Cannes’ largest private estates (43,000 sqm) and boasts a 950 sqm open-plan living space. The newly renovated six-bedroom villa sleeps 12, and looks out over panoramic views of the Côte d’Azur. The property has two swimming pools, a spa and Hammam, access to the owner’s wine cellar replete with the finest French wines and champagnes, a gym and a state of the art cinema. Transfers arranged.
Can Dos Rocas, Ibiza
- To fly from London Luton to Ibiza in an Embraer Legacy 600 (seats up to 13) costs from £41,620 return with Luxaviation.
Flight time: 2hrs 30min
- To fly from London Luton to Ibiza in a Cessna Citation XLS (seats up to nine) costs from £29,800 return with Luxaviation.
Flight time: 2hrs 25min
- To fly from Nice to Ibiza in an Embraer Legacy 600 (seats up to 13) costs from £26,400 return with Luxaviation.
Flight time: 1hr 20min